HQ: Bedford, Massachusetts / United States
The RSA® Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite helps organizations manage fraud and digital risk across multichannel environments without impacting customers or transactions. The suite offers risk-based authentication and behavior analytics solutions for web, mobile and e-commerce as well as anti-phishing and fraud intelligence services. RSA’s fraud prevention solutions are deployed at over 5,000 global organizations and protect more than 1 billion consumers.
- Financial Services
- Fraud Platform
- Payment Fraud
- Account Takeover
- New Account Fraud
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Machine Learning
- Rules Engine
Hong Leong Bank
Fraud Solution Profile
The RSA® Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite helps organizations manage fraud and digital risk across multi-channel environments without impacting customers or transactions. The suite offers risk-based authentication and behavior analytics solutions for web, mobile and e-commerce as well as fraud intelligence services to allow organizations to protect their customers across the entire digital journey.
The Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite offers several products and services including:
- RSA® FraudActionTM is a managed service providing detection and shutdown of phishing, malware, rogue mobile apps and social media threats that target organizations.
- RSA® Adaptive Authentication is a risk-based authentication and fraud prevention platform which leverages machine learning to prevent fraud across omnichannel environments. RSA Adaptive Authentication provides fraud detection rates up to 95 percent and low false positives.
- RSA® Web Threat Detection is a fraud detection platform that monitors clickstream data across users and devices, starting from the moment a new session starts to the point of transaction and logout. RSA Web Threat Detection is used by organizations to prevent account takeover, financial malware attacks, and many other automated, high-impact fraud threats.
- RSA® Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce is a risk-based authentication solution that supports the EMVCo 3D-Secure protocol. RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce is designed for card issuers and issuing processors to prevent payment fraud for card-not-present (CNP) transactions.
The Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite is deployed at over 5,000 global organizations, protects more than one billion consumers, and has shut down more than two million cyber attacks.