Geolocation and IP Intelligence Technology
HQ: Atlanta / United States
Digital Element is the global leader in geolocation and IP Intelligence data. We help clients break down online anonymity barriers to provide strong authentication of user identity — without violating user privacy.
- Risk Engine
- Data Provider
- Manual Review Cockpit
- Chargeback Handling
- Callcenter Fraud
- KYC/AML/ID Verification
- Machine Learning
- Device Fingerprinting
- Behavioral Analytics
- Chargeback Guarantee
Top North American Financial Institutions and Community Banks
Leading Risk Management Providers
Global Money Transfer providers
Global Financial Services Firms
Leading Financial Technology Providers
Leading eCommerce Platforms
Information upon request
Fraud Solution Profile
Digital Element’s NetAcuity® geolocation and IP Intelligence technology? The gold standard in the industry? Accurately and non-invasively identifies the location of website visitors down to a ZIP and postcode level worldwide in real time. Acting as a first line of defense against online Fraud, NetAcuity uses a customer’s unique identifier. An IP address? To uncover information including location, anonymous proxies, domain name and other identifying attributes referred to as “IP Intelligence.” Because NetAcuity relies on IP-based connections to return information about devices, it makes it an ideal fraud-prevention tool that works invisibly across multiple screens, without interfering with the online experience. By adding an additional layer of protection to validate or verify user location, NetAcuity is a key component of mission-critical Fraud, compliance and security applications.
Our industry-leading solutions help our clients in a number of ways including:
Balance Risk Management
- Leverage geolocation information to determine which transactions to review and which to allow, creating a balance between blocking legitimate customers and decreasing losses from Fraud.
Shore Up Fraud Controls
- Leverage real-time user information to strengthen identity verification, such as flagging account access from unusual or high-fraud areas.
- Identify access from proxies, which are notorious for allowing users to remain anonymous and avoid detection? A major red flag in online Fraud detection and prevention.
Strengthen Digital Profiles
- Expand user profiles by adding IP Intelligence-based attributes that allow detection of out-of-the-ordinary access and transactions based on normal user patterns.
Reinforce the Customer Experience
- Simplify and make the customer authentication process more efficient while remaining invisible to end users.