Industry Problem: The fraud solution ecosystem is super complex. Online businesses struggle to find the best solution for their company. Fraud solution providers are:
- A complex mix of technology, features and methodologies
- Address different fraud types and touch points
- Targeted to different industry verticals
- Scattered across a million different websites and publications
Solution: about-fraud.com is a streamlined platform that connects businesses with fraud solutions that fit.
- We curate and educate about the different solutions available across multiple functionalities, use cases and industries
- Formatting and functionality that is simple, yet valuable
- Users can expect:
- To gain a high level understanding of fraud solution providers – who does what and how?
- A customizable platform that provides an efficient manner to shortlist fraud solution providers, setting the table for deeper buyer analysis (we even provide valuable external links!)
Our team is comprised of industry professionals with extensive experience across diverse fraud solutions and industries. Armed with unique perspectives and insights, we are united around a common purpose: Making sense of the fraud provider ecosystem, so businesses can easily connect with solutions that are aligned with their needs.
Our Global Team:
Ronald Praetsch, Chief Connection Officer
Location: Munich, Germany
Co-Founder and Chief Connection Officer, Ronald is responsible for all final decisions regarding the structure and content of the site. Outside of about-fraud.com, Ronald works as the Director of European Sales at Sift Science, a fraud solution provider active in the industry. Before about-fraud.com, he spent close to a decade in various payments and fraud prevention roles in both Europe and North America. Ronald brings his wealth of experience in fraud and payments to inform the design and development of about-fraud.com. Ronald can be contacted at email@example.com
PJ Rohall, Strategy & Growth
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Co-Founder and Strategy & Growth Manager, PJ is responsible for the strategic roadmap. He leverages a strong understanding of the fraud provider ecosystem and buyer personas to inform feature development and messaging across the site. Outside of about-fraud.com, PJ manages a team of analysts at Radial in addition to product strategy. Radial is a provider of omnichannel technology and operations, including a full service fraud solution. PJ’s early professional experience was in the financial services industry, working in consulting and analyst roles. PJ can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ronen Shnidman, Managing Editor
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Co-Founder and Managing Editor, Ronen is responsible for soliciting and editing contributed content as well regularly conducting interviews of different players in the industry. Outside of about-fraud.com, Ronen was a technology evangelist at PIPL, an identity resolution and data provider to the fraud prevention industry. He began his career as a newspaper and trade journalist for internationally respected outlets based in Israel. Ronen can be contacted at email@example.com.